Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 31 to 34 of 34

Thread: Cho memorialized

  1. #31
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cho memorialized

    I'm liberal when it comes to abortion, the war, and i don't agree with the majority of the rep. views...but i draw a line as well...i don't agree with the entire dem. platform either..i think folks are responsible for themselves and their actions...i call a spade a spade when i see it
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #32
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cho memorialized

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm liberal when it comes to abortion, the war, and i don't agree with the majority of the rep. views...but i draw a line as well...i don't agree with the entire dem. platform either..i think folks are responsible for themselves and their actions...i call a spade a spade when i see it </div></div>

    You're as mucked up as the rest of us ...lol. But you say that "folks are responsible for themselves and their actions - that's foreign to the liberal mindset.

  3. #33
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Cho memorialized

    I've got to agree. The guy did some terrible things. The Bible says not to judge. I'm in no way making this man out to be a victim, because he is far from it.

    I don't know what the news stations are doing to "memorialize" this man. However, despite what he did, he was loved by somebody.

    I just hate that he did some of the stuff he did. We all have faults. From what I've learned, I don't think anyone helped this man.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  4. #34
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Cho memorialized

    "And those things can be traced to schools of thought that came about in the 60s" The only school of thought from the 60s that I can see anyone trying to push is some fool on "Finish the Mission". I'd kinda like to what schools of thought you think are left over from the 60s.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •